Time Slip Simulator
1.000 - 5.000 descargasAñade esta app a tus listasTweets por @Appszoom
The Time Slip Simulator (TSS) is a revolutionary new tool for drag racers. BUT, it's also more than that.
Through TSS, fans, sponsors and crew chiefs can interact with the most powerful motorsport on the planet.
Imagine being able to re-run and watch the last pass in virtual reality, either at the track or anywhere else around the world. TSS can do this plus much much more.
What is it?
One of the unique aspects of drag racing is the length of each race – less than 12 seconds in most cases.
At the end of a race each competitor receives a time slip that includes all the information they need to gauge their performance and determine who won.
What the Time Slip Simulator does is take this information and turn it into a virtual drag race, all in glorious 3D.
Racers and fans can now watch drag racing on their home computers and mobile devices if full color and from any angle.
How does it work?
Without going into too much detail, we've developed software that fills in the blanks and can animate a drag race using just the information provided on a time slip.
The animation is in full 3D using models of drag racing vehicles and tracks. The simulation is accurate and provides a real-time animation of a drag race. Because it is a full 3D environment you can view a race from any angle – from a typical TV view, to the driver's seat and far above from a virtual helicopter.
These are just a few options – if you can imagine it, TSS can probably do it.
The time slip information can come from any number of sources including a live stream from a race track's timing system, a racer's electronic log book or historical race results. As long as it includes the basic information we need, TSS can animate it.
Soon you'll be able to subscribe to TSS and unlock the possibilities...
- Wrap your vehicle in your sponsor's logos and colour schemes
- Create a digital log book of all your runs and play them back when ever and where ever
- Use TSS on your Android or iOS device
- Receive live data from track timing systems and replay the results
- Include driver information allowing other racers and fans to learn more about you
- Virtual track signage and sponsorship
- ...and so much more
Latest updates include:
- (hopefully) fixed a bug relating to Adreno GPUs
- new 68 Camaro model
- head check feature
- finish lines at 660', 1000' and 1320'
- general code improvements