Quick Circle Apps
10 000 - 50 000 descargasAñade esta app a tus listasTweets por @AppsZoom
AND IT IS OPEN SOURCE - https://github.com/yoavst/quickapps !!!!
Enter our facebook https://www.facebook.com/quickcircle
The app currently include those models:
* Quick Torch - torch application for Quick Circle and regular torch app
* Quick Music - music application for Quick Circle that enables you to use any music player (unlike LG's one)
* Quick Calendar - show your next events in the Quick Circle
* Quick Notifications - mirror your notification, so you'll be able to see them without unlocking
* Quick Toggles - Control your Wifi, Mobile data, Brightness... without unlocking
* Quick Stopwatch - Count time with one click
* Quick Calculator - Calculate stuff fast
* Quick news - read the important news from your feedly feed
* Quick Compass - find the north
* Quick Dialer - call without unlocking
You can choose which module do you want to show from LG settings - Settings >> QuickCircleCase >> Select Apps
Big credit to the great designer Jeppe Foldager for the app icon
* Camera - For torch module
* Calendars - For calendar module
* Notifications - For notifications and for music (RemoteController require this permission)
* Draw on System - For torch module (QSlide)
* Call and contacts - for dialer module
Permissions for the toggle part:
* Access and change Wi-Fi state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the wifi (still no internet permission)
* Access and change netowrk state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the mobile data (3G/LTE)
* Bluetooth and Bluetooth admin - for enable and disable bluetooth.
* Write settings - for read & write settings like brightness level, airplane mode, sound mode...
So the root users can remove the permissions of the unused modules and the other modules will work fine.
Notice about infinity events: It will check only the first 15 times. To avoid that add a count to expire date to the repeating and it will show them all.
* Support for AM/PM in Calendar & Notifications
To enable AM/PM two you need to enter the app. go to the launcher and click "quick circle apps". slide the drawer from left. you can see the "hide settings" button. for hide the apps you need to click modules, click the action bar button on right. choose calendar and here you go...