It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
Tags: openvpn, openvpn 23, 23 openvpn, open vpn, open vpn 23, openvpn 40, 236 openvpn, configurare openvpn su galaxy tab 2, 4 openvpn, openvpn 23 without root.
betas are now available via beta program (see description)
= 0.6.10 =
- Bug fixes
= 0.6.9 =
- Hotfix release to fix route parsing on some devices
= 0.6.8 =
- Many bug fixes
- Allow importing missing files from config converter
- Always use System file dialog on KitKat+
- Adds lz4 compression support
- Remove export ciphers support
- Try to honor routes that should be excluded from the VPN
- Allow to enable/disable local LAN access
= 0.6.3 =
- More bug fixes (especially http-proxy related)