JW Library Sign Language
100.000 - 500.000 descargasAñade esta app a tus listas
+ Por Jehovah's Witnesses
Watch the Bible and other video publications in sign language. Download them to your mobile device so that you can watch them when you are not connected to the Internet. Enjoy the colorful images, simple navigation, and easy-to-use controls.
- Simple Navigation. The Bible page lets you watch the New World Translation books that have been released. You can also watch individual verses that have not yet been released as part of the New World Translation but have been signed as part of other publications. The Library page displays other publications and movies that are available on jw.org.
- Quickly Look Up Cited Scriptures. While you are watching a video publication, swipe from the left edge of the screen to open the navigation drawer. The video will pause and you can tap the Bible button. Navigate to the cited Scripture and watch it. Using the navigation drawer, go back to the Library page to resume watching the original video.
- Easily Download Videos. The videos that you have not downloaded appear with dimmed colors. Tap a video to start downloading it from jw.org. Tap the Download All button to download all the videos on the page. Long press (tap and hold) a video to delete it from your device.
- Manage Space. You can choose whether to download larger (higher-quality) or smaller (lower-quality) videos. If your device has an SD card slot, you can choose whether to download videos to your device or to the SD card.
- Easy-to-Use Video Player. Use these simple gestures to control the video playback:
-- Two-finger tap: Play or pause the video.
-- Swipe left: Skip to the next marker.
-- Swipe right: Skip to the previous marker.
-- Single tap: Show or hide player controls.
- Custom playlists
- History of recently played videos
- Support for additional sign languages
- Support for Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and later
Note: Log in to jw.org is only available for Android 4.0 and later
- Cancel all downloads available in Settings. This will stop all downloads that are in progress or in the queue.
- Color coding added to Bible books page. The colors correspond to the eight groupings explained in Question 19 of An Introduction to God’s Word. (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/introduction/66-books-of-the-bible)
- New setting to enable downloading over cellular data connection.
- Fixed issue in video player when switching between Bible and other videos. Seen on some devices, including Galaxy Note 10.1.
- 1.0.4 - 1 crash bug fix
- 1.0.5 - New publications added
- 1.0.6 - New publications added
- 1.0.7 - New publications added. Download over cellular fix.
© Copyright 2013 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
Tags: jw library, jw library sign language, jwlibrary, jw library online, jw library asl, watchtower library asl, jw sign library, jworg, jw asl, jw sign language.
WARNING: After upgrading to Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), you will be unable to download videos to the SD card. This is a result of changes to the operating system. However, on some devices, JW Library Sign Language can still play existing video files on the SD card, even though they appear unavailable.
- Latest issues of The Watchtower
- 2014 Memorial Invitation
Fixed bug where setting to allow "Download over cellular" was missing on tablets that use a cellular connection.