Pocket HAM bands Transceiver
50.000 - 100.000 descargas
Also in : CochesAñade esta app a tus listas
- Ham Radio Deluxe (through the HP IP Server, CAT only, sound can be done through Skype or other IP phone);
- A FT8x7 transceiver connected through Bluetooth or USB cable (bi-directional CAT only, no sound);
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
Tags: pocket ham transceiver, websdr, pocket ham bands transceiver, ham radio pocket, pocket am/cw/ssb receiver, am/cw/ssb receiver for websdr, pocket ham radio, pocket am/cw/ssb, pocket am/cw/ssb receiver for websdr, am/cw/ssb receiver.
Main changes from 0.6.:
- audio support for WebSDR servers version 10;
- works now with low performance devices too;
- save/load config and/or memories to a file;
- display bandwidth in SDR mode;
- better handling of waterfall AGC;
- automatic default font size;
- toast message to long press on Power in order to start;
- Waterfall AGC active only when no zoom active;
- Up/DOWN steps are now aligned at first press (useful when changing channels in VHF/UHF bands) .