100.000 - 500.000 descargas
También en : CochesAñade esta app a tus listas
+ Por Dan Toma
- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
Tags: pocket ham transceiver, websdr, pocket ham bands transceiver, pocket am/cw/ssb receiver, ham radio pocket, am/cw/ssb receiver for websdr, pocket ham transcever, pocket ham radio, pocket am/cw/ssb receiver for websdr, pocket am/cw/ssb.
What's new in 0.7.1-7
- version 9 servers (like I1YRB) are supported again
- radio pictures no more visible in Android Gallery
- crash when changing between some of the WebSDR servers
- some glitches in the graphical interface
See app user guide or my web page for full application history