50.000 - 100.000 descargas
- It works properly with the range of available routers
- Some conflicts with Galaxy S regarding dictionaries
- We're missing more available router
- There isn't in the market anymore
Router Keygen gets WEP/WPA keys for some wireless routers and let you unlock them
The most of the times you scan the Wi-Fi networks available around, they're protected with key. Router Keygen is an app that help you out with that. If the routers of that Wi-Fi networks are encrypted with WEP/WPA it will bring you the keys to access them. The routers that WPA Tester supports are:
Thomson based routers ( this include Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private ), DLink ( only some models ), Pirelli Discus, Eircom, Verizon FiOS (only some routers supported), Alice AGPF, FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey, Huawei (some Infinitum), Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX (Comtrend and Zyxel), Wlan_XX ( only some are supported), Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X ), WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX ( also known as wlan4xx ), Sky V1 routers, Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 (TECOM), InfostradaWifi.
Router Keygen provides 3 ways to get Thomson keys. From the fastest to the slowest: using dictionary libraries that you will have to download, over WiFi or 3G or by native calculation that doesn't need nor Internet connection either dictionaries.
This is the free version with ads. If you like the app you can get the donate version €0.75 with no ads. It seems that the app is not in the market anymore, we don't know if it will come back soon.
Router Keygen has been developed by Rui Araújo, an individual developer who has just launched this app in the market but who should be taken in account.
Router Keygen does what it is supposed to. It has a wider range of routers supported than other, and that makes the difference. Anyway, it could have more and we're pretty sure that the developer is working on that.
1. Thomson based routers ( this include Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private )
2. DLink ( only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (some Infinitum)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX (Comtrend and Zyxel)
10. Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX ( also known as wlan4xx )
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 (TECOM)
We provide 3 methods to calculate Thomson keys, being the first the fastest and the last the slowest.
1. Using a dictionary (default). You can download it in the preferences menu. If you have problems doing this, please email us.
2. Using a existing Internet connection. You can enable this feature in the preferences, it is a bit slower than the first method as it has to wait for the retrieval of the keys.
3. Native calculation ( fallback by default). With this method even without a dictionary and Internet access you will be able to calculate the keys. However, this method is much slower than the other ones as it can takes up to 15 seconds on Samsung Galaxy S or 1 minute on low-end phones.
This software is a open-source tool and source code is available on the following link.
If you find any problems please email us, instead of rating low, as we will fix if you give us some informations. Besides we can not reply to comment and you will not help improving this open-source tool.
If you like this version consider buying the donate version to help foster further development on this application.
For Galaxy S users: You may have to use the Folder Select dialog in the settings menu to choose the correct folder where the dictionary is located. Not doing this will result on the application being unable to find the dictionary.
DISCLAIMER: A few user interface details were inspired by Penetrate, a similar tool only proprietary. This is the only part where this application resembles Penetrate as everything else has a different design pattern, especially our dictionary construction process which leads to a leaner and faster calculation. Our application also supports more routers and has more features than Penetrate currently does.
1. Fix display for tablets and should now appear on device with smaller screens.
2. Added some usability features to the manual input dialog.
1. Added support for Zyxel routers used in WLAN_XXXX
2. Re-engineered the 3G fetch of Thomson keys.
3. Fixed some bugs concerning detection of eircom routers
4. Corrected Pirelli key generation
5. Misc bug fixing.
Algunas listas dónde aparece el programa: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Guys, you can find the apk file and the required dictionary here http://code.google.com/p/android-thomson-key-solver/
can i download this app please ? :-)
works perfect thank u thank u
This Application is Illegal it's similar to Hacking be warned you might be Traced by The Police using your IP at the same time. It's against the Law. Having Free Internet Acess on Private Internet Connection is Bad.
I love it! I still have it thank god cause it's no longer available on marketplace... But it's still available on Demonoid.me (torrent site) if you guys really want it...
If you are looking for an alternative of this app... search "Wpa Tester" in YAAM (http://yaam.mobi/app/?id=tester.wpa)
Android Market comes up as NO app under this name found, Anyone know why ?