DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnosticsAñade esta app a tus listasTweets por @AppsZoom
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
- ELM compatible WiFi
- GoPoint GL1 (hardwired) or BT1 (Bluetooth)
For more info see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
Tags: enginelink not showing hp, dashcommand - obd-ii gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnostics, free dashcmd, car diagnostic scan tool, novascan vs or versus dashcommand, dashcommand 3, iobd2 for dashcommand, crash pour dashcommand, obd2 gauge monitor, dashcommand vs novascan.
Added PIDs to FRS package (Now Toyota package)
Added PIDs to Subaru BRZ package
Added PIDs to GM package
Added packages for Ford 2014
Added packages for Mazda 2014
Added packages for Toyota 2010-2014
Added packages for Subaru 2007-2011
Fix an issue where the dashxl dashboard details were missing